MAMSAM.PL ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
Regulations specify the terms of buying items from mamsam.pl online store. Placing an order (adding items to cart and clicking the Pay/checkout “button”) is equivalent to agreeing with all the provisions and information given below.
TERMS OF ORDERING AND BUYING AT MAMSAM.PL ONLINE STORE
1. Contract of Sale is concluded between the user of the store at www.mamsam.pl, hereinafter referred to as “the Client” and MAMSAM, the Enterprise being managed by Mikołaj Długosz., situated in Warsaw in Belwederska Street 10/16 B, zip code: 00-762, payer’s tax identification no. : 521-280-84-88, REGON no. : 14267878, which will be referred to as “mamsam.pl Store” later on.
2. Recording, securing and sharing any relevant provisions of agreements concluded using long-distance communication means shall take place by sending the Client a proof of purchase (receipt, VAT invoice) along with the ordered products.
3. In order to buy an item from mamsam.pl and draw up the contract of sale at the same time, it is necessary to place an order.
4. Orders may be placed buy any time. The execution of orders shall be carried on from Monday to Friday, from 9.A.M. until noon. Orders placed on days off and on public holidays shall be executed on the first business day as soon as the order has been placed. Mamsam pl. store warns that during the holiday season (from 10th to 24 December) the time of execution may be delayed.
5. The client does not need to register any personal data on the website to place an order.
6. When placing an order, the requested items have to be chosen from mamsam.pl store offer and put into shopping cart. A condition of placing an order is to fill the “Payment and shipping” form with data essential to execute the order.
7. Unit confirming the order with “Pay/Checkout” button,, the user is able to modify his order and shipping information.
8. When confirming with the “Pay/Checkout” button shall effect in transferring the Client to PayPal or transferuj.pl websites – intermediary companies of mamsam.pl store.
9. After making the payment with a chosen method and the account being credited, the Client shall receive an email confirmation of order being accepted for its execution, chosen shipping option and address of delivery. In case of non-receiving such confirmation despite the payment being deducted from the account, please contact the store at email@example.com
10. As soon as such confirmation is received, the Contract of sale shall be set according to the given order.
1. Product prices are shown in Polish Zloty (PLN). While viewing Polish language version of website and in Euro, when viewing English version and includes all of its components – VAT tariff and fees.
2. The Client shall pay for the chosen products by money transfer, via electronic payment provider PayPal or Transferuj.pl or directly into the Company account as soon as the details of order have been sent. The execution of the order shall start after receiving the payment for the goods or crediting the company or intermediary company accounts.
3. In case of foreign orders, it is compulsory to order products through English version of the website and to make the payment the price quoted in Euros. We may not and shall not ship the product that was bought for the PLN price outside Poland.
4. The order shall be executed if the product is available in storage. In case when some products of the order are out of stock, the client is informed about the state of order and makes the decision as to the way it should be handled (partial execution/delaying the order/cancelling the order).
SHIPPING AND RECEIPT
1. Products shall be sent to the chosen address in Poland and around Europe with a courier company. Shipping fees are shown during the process of making an order, depending on the weight of the package and they are up-to-date with a current courier company’s price list. Cost of shipping shall be covered by Client – it is added to the total ordered products.
2. In case of wholesale orders (over 50 items) terms of shipping shall be agreed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Date of receiving an order by client is a total time it takes for the package to be picked up from mamsam.pl store storage and the time of delivery. In case of courier company the delivery takes at least one business day. The Seller is not responsible for the delivery time. The moment product was given to the courier company it is the Client who takes total responsibility for any possible benefits and liabilities related to the product and accepts the risk of accidental loss or damaging of the product.
4. With every product the proof of purchase is also delivered (receipt or VAT invoice).
COMPLAINTS AND REFUNDS
1. Products offered at mamsam.pl store and newly manufactured.
2. If the products are flawed in a way they are non-conforming within the agreement, the client has the right to file a complaint. Client makes the complaint by ordinary mail sending the product back to the store with a description of defects and the proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice) to the return address. Then Client shall receive information about the complaint being processed within 14 days from the day when the complaint was received. If the complaint is not admitted, it shall be replaced with another one and if it is not possible (because the product is out of stock for example), mamsampl.store shall refund the Client a full price of the product or offer products available at mamsam.pl store.
3. If the complaint is not admitted, product shall be sent to the Client with the written motivation of not admitting the complaint. In such a case the shipping costs shall not be refunded.
4. Upon receiving the goods, client is obliged to check the state of the package and any possible damages should be reported in writing with the person delivering being present.
5. The Client has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without stating the cause in 14 days from receiving the goods and return the product to mamsam.pl store.The product has to be returned in the same state – not used and in company wrapping – along with the proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice). The cost of return will not be refunded. The refund for the returned product will happen in 3 business days from receiving the return to the account no. given by the Client. Refunded amount is the total price of goods covered by the contract, on which the customer has exercised his right of withdrawal.
6. Client has the right to exchange his product for another. Returning the goods takes place at the Client’s expense, mamsam.pl Store covers the costs of new shipping. The product must be returned in the same state – not used and in company wrapping.
7. Mamsam.pl store has the right to refuse to accept the return in case of the product returned being damaged or in any other way deficient or used.
8. Mamsam.pl Store does not accept any shipments sent cash on delivery.
1. Personal Data in mamsam.pl store’s databes are only processed for its own use, they are not and will not be made available to any other enterprises. This data is gathered with due diligence and adequetly protected against access by unauthorized persons in accordance with the Act of 29th August, 1997. on proctection of personal data. (Dz. U. z 1997r. nr 133 poz. 883)
2. To the Contract of Sale of products in store mamsam.pl there shall be applied the Polish law. The Agreement is drawn up in Polish language.
3. In matters not covered by these rules, the provisions of the Civil Code or other Polish laws applicable to the activities and functioning of the store shall be applied.
4. Mamsam.pl store reserves the right to make changes in the rules. Amendments to the Rules shall come into force since the moment of publication on the mamsam.pl.store website. These changes may not and shall not violate the rights acquired customers using the mamsam.pl store. Regulations come into force on 26.11.2014.